Before Care & After Care Policies and Procedures
6:30 a.m. till 7:45 a.m.
3:30 p.m. till 6:00 p.m.
*The After Care door will not be open until 3:15 to dismiss students.
WHITE MARSH CAMPUS
Grades PreK2-PreK4 meet in Room WM 130 (accessed from the outside door).
Grades K5-2 meet in the cafeteria (accessed from the outside door).
Before Care for all grades is located in the gymnasium.
After Care for all grades is located in the following room ED 214.
School Delays and Cancellations
- If a delay is in effect, the delay will last two hours. School will begin at 10:00 a.m. at the Baltimore Campus and 10:15 a.m. for the White Marsh Campus. Students will report directly to their classrooms and may arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before that time. Before Care will NOT be provided if the school is on a delayed schedule.
- If school is closed early due to inclement weather or other emergency, there will be NO After Care.
- When school is closed, all Before Care and After Care will also be closed.
- When there is an early closing and After Care is not available, parents will have 30 minutes to pick up their children from the time that they are notified. Parents who are unable to pick up their children in that timeframe will be charged a fee of $1 per minute per child on their school account.
In some cases, children require medication after normal school hours. If a child has asthma, a second inhaler must be kept for him/her in the After Care room. All other forms of medication must be administered in the school office prior to regular dismissal.
Late Fees Per Child
$ 1.00 per minute
*Please note: Late fees are in addition to the hourly or flat rate.
- If you know you are going to be late to pick up your child(ren), please notify the After Care Director as soon as possible (Christa Bressan (443) 610-5907).
- Please pack a snack and drink for your child(ren) to be eaten during After Care.