What Are Parents Saying About RBS?
91% believe the teachers are well prepared.
- “It is a committed faculty.”
- “RBS has strong leadership, great teachers, and a love for the students!”
91% believe the teachers are loving and caring.
- “The teachers are very loving, and they love what they do!”
- “I love that the teachers love and care a lot about the students that they are teaching.”
- “Staff is second to none! They are always kind and helpful.”
93% of families believe that RBS is affordable as compared to other Christian schools.
- What do you like most about RBS? “The affordable price and the quality education.”
94% of parents believe their children are safe on campus.
- “I love most about RBS is the safe, comfortable, and loving environment.”
94% of parents would recommend RBS to someone else.
96% of families believe that RBS has a bright future.
- “I like that they are continually trying to make improvements and make the school experience better for the students.”
- “I am impressed with the additions that have been made this year.”
- “It is a well-rounded school. Always looking for ways to improve.”
- RBS has a “strong reading program and growing programs.”
96% of school families believe the facilities are clean.
97% have recorded their experience at RBS to be positive.
- “It is just the perfect school for my son.”
98% of families believe in the purpose and mission of RBS.
- “Its focus is to provide a Christ-centered education.”
- The thing I like most about RBS is the “Christian-based education and diversity of student body.”
What do you like most about RBS?
“The emphasis on Christian values and principles.”
“The friendliness of staff, Christian teaching alongside the academic coursework, and opportunities to participate in non-academic activities.”
“The teachers and staff genuinely care about each student. They invest in the students academically but also spiritually. They give the students the ability to be well-rounded in academics, music, and sports.”
“I love everything – the curriculum, the teachers, the office staff, the sports program.”
“The mission and purpose is Christian-based.”
What are the strengths of RBS?
“I love that my child is receiving a wonderful education, but even more than that, I love that she is receiving a spiritually challenging education!”
“Very organized! Teachers are compassionate, open to dialogue with parents, and will work with each child independently on behavior or academic weaknesses.”
“Positive influences. Great curriculum.”
“RBS is faith-based, and this is a foundation I want for my son.”
“RBS does a great job of keeping the parents informed.”
“Supportive of family, devoted to mission of Christ, safe atmosphere.”
“Structure and consistency.”
Feedback and results taken from a 2017 spring survey of school families.