Tuition and Fees
|Grade||Tuition||10 Payments||12 Payments|
|Pre-K3 & 4||$5,750||$575||$479.17|
|Middle & High School (6-12)||$5,250||$525||$437.50|
2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
**Note: The fees below are non-refundable.
- Application Fee: A fee of $80.00 per child is charged for first-time students applying to RBS; includes placement tessting.
- Matriculation Fee: A fee of $500 applies to any PK3/4 student. This fee is due at the time of enrollment or can be split into two payments, the first payment of $250 due at time of enrollment and the second payment of $250 due by August 1. A fee of $500 applies to any K5-12 student. This fee is due at time of enrollment or can be split into two payments, the first payment of $250 is due at time of enrollment and the second payment of $250 due by August 1.
The matriculation fee covers such things as establishing and maintaining permanent records, rental of hardback textbooks, achievement testing material and scoring, class fees (lab, computer, etc.), technology and security fees, a local field trips, start-up funds, insurance, a yearbook, and paper usage. This fee also include free admission for RBS students and parents to all RBS Home athletic events.
- Athletic Participation Fee: A fee of $75 for the 1st sport, $75 for the 2nd sport, and $50 for the 3rd sport. Fees are charged and due before first game of each sport.
- Graduation Fee: A fee of $45 applies to any K5 graduate or $90 applies to any High School graduate.
- Early Payment Discount: A $100 tuition discount is applied per family if yearly tuition is paid in full by August 1.
- Matriculation Discount: A matriculation discount will be given for early re-enrollment of current RBS students.
- Sibling Discount: There is a 10% tuition discount for second child, a 20% tuition discount for third child, a 30% tuition discount for fourth child, and a 40% tuition discount for fifth child available.
Payment of Tuition and Fees
The first tuition payment for each plan is as follows: 10 month – Aug. 1; 12 month – July 1. The last tuition payment in the 10-month plan is May 1; the last payment in the 12-month plan is June 1. All payments are due on the 1st of each month and are late after the 10th; the late fee is $20. Report cards will not be issued if tuition is not current and students of parents who are 30 days late with their tuition payment will not be allowed to attend classes until the bill is made current. The first installment of the matriculation fee is due at the time of enrollment; the remaining balance is due by August 1. The matriculation fee may be paid early, but it is non-refundable after paid.
These programs are provided at a rate of $7.00 per hour (any part used) per student or a flat rate of $400.00 per month per student. The morning care begins at 6:30am and ends at 7:55am. Students dropped off before 7:55am must be supervised in morning care and will be charged accordingly. Our afternoon care begins at two different times – 3:10pm (Pre-K through 1st grade) and 3:25pm (grades 2-12), and runs until 6:00pm. All students not picked up by the above times will be automatically entered in the program. A late pick-up fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged if students are picked up after 6:00pm.