The 7th annual RBS Golf Classic is scheduled for Monday, May 7, at the beautiful Mountain Branch Golf Course located at 1827 Mountain Road, Joppa, Maryland. This event will include range balls, give-away bags, continental breakfast, lunch, and prizes for participants. The event begins with registration at 7:00 and will conclude with lunch and prize give aways at 2:00.
Lunch venue includes Pulled Pork, Broiled Boneless Breast of Chicken Dusted in a Blackened Seasoning and Baked in 50/50 Cheese, Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions, Appropriate Sub Style Rolls, Mountain Salad of Baby Greens, Julienne Carrots, Tomatoes & Cucumbers with Ranch Dressing, Red Bliss Potato Salad – Fresh Baked Cookies, Coffee, Soda and Tea
2017 Goals Reached!
Proceeds from the 2017 RBS Golf Classic successfully helped fund three crucial technology upgrades. First, a new school website was launched at the end of June 2017. Second, RBS successfully launched a 1:1 pilot program with targeted middle school and high school classes using Chrome books and an upgraded wireless network to support those devices. Third, new video security equipment was installed to ensure a safer learning environment for our students.
- Individual golfer – $125 (each)
- Team registration – $500 (includes 4 golfers)
All sponsors will be advertised in our Event Program, and all holes will have signage noting the name of the sponsor and level of sponsorship. In addition, a published listing of sponsors will be sent home with every school family and posted on our social networking sites. Platinum Sponsorship ($1,000, no golfer) is a new sponsor category this year. Platinum sponsors can be purchased to provide premium advertising with your company logo placed on each cart sign for the entire event. Up to two platinum sponsorship are available.
- Platinum Sponsor – $1,000 (no golfers included)
- Gold Sponsor – $1,000 (includes 4 golfers)
- Silver Sponsor – $500 (includes 2 golfers)
- Bronze Sponsor – $250 (includes 1 golfer)
- Copper Sponsor – $150 (includes no golfer)
* Because Rosedale Baptist School is a non-profit institition with 501-C3 status, all sponsorships as well as prize and monetary donations will be tax deductible. Click here for more details.