Before/After Care Policies and Procedures
6:30 a.m. till 7:55 a.m.
3:10 p.m. till 6:00 p.m.
*The After Care door will not be open until 3:15 to dismiss students.
Before Care is located in the gymnasium.
After Care is located in the following rooms:
PK3 – K5 grade
Room 214 ED
1st – 12th grade
Room 209 ED
School Delays and Cancellations
- If a delay is in effect, the delay will last two hours. School will begin at 10:00 a.m. for K3-1st grade and 10:10 a.m. for 2nd-12th grade. Students will report directly to their classrooms and may arrive no earlier than 9:45 a.m. Morning care will not be provided if the school is on a delay.
- If school is closed early due to inclement weather, there will be no after care.
- When school is cancelled, all Before and After Care will also be cancelled.
- When there is a scheduled closing and After Care is not available, you will have 30 minutes to pick up your child. If you are unable to pick your child up in that time there will be a fee of $1 per minute that will be charged to your account.
- When there is an occasion to close school for an emergency, After Care will not be available. You will have 1 hour to pick up your child from the time you are notified. If you are unable to pick your child up in that time there will be a fee of $1 per minute that will be charged to your account.
In some cases, children require medication after normal school hours. If a child has asthma, a second inhaler must be kept for him in the after care room. All other forms of medication must be administered in the school office prior to regular dismissal.
Late Fees Per Child
$ 1.00 per minute
*Please note: Late fees are in addition to the hourly or flat rate.
- If you know you are going to be late to pick your child(ren), please let After Care know as soon as possible. The emergency contact information is as follows: Christa Bressan (443) 610-5907 or Nicole Anderson (443) 613-5207.
- Please pack a snack and drink for your child(ren) to be eaten during after care.