Our Mission Statement
Rosedale Baptist School exists to reach students for Christ, build them to their greatest potential in Him, and train them to serve the Lord and others.
Rosedale Baptist School Distance Learning Details
Here is a video update with important information regarding our Distance Learning plan, in case our state decides to extend school closures due to the COVID-19 virus. It is our sincere desire to continue the education process remotely for our students.
We will continue to keep our school parents informed via our website, our Facebook page, and email.
Please stay safe! We love you and miss you all!
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Above, you will find two videos providing further details describing the RBS Distance Learning Plan – one for our middle school and high school students (grades 6-12) and one for our elementary students (grades PreK4-5). Please note that because ABeka does not provide videos for PreK3 and below, we are working hard to develop a distance learning plan for those preshoolers and will provide an update very soon.
While our state continues to decide on how to finish the school year, we want to be fully prepared to continue providing an excellent education for your child. Our staff has been working to build an interactive and engaging Distance Learning experience. We want to make things as easy as possible for you as a parent.
Please note the following information regarding the Distance Learning program:
1. Our Distance Learning program will begin next week on March 30, after the scheduled Spring Break time.
2. We have partnered with two major curriculum suppliers to provide online video lessons for all of our elementary classes and several middle school and high school classes. Some of our middle school and high school staff are also working to create video lessons for our students to watch as we continue the distance learning model.
3. RBS teachers will continue using RenWeb for class assignments. They will also use the Remind app for elementary and Google Classroom for middle school and high school in order to provide additional opportunities to deliver lessons and to interact with students.
4. If your family does not have access to an online service or devices needed to continue with the Distance Learning plan, please contact the school office. We would love to help walk you through some alternative options for your child.
5. In addition to these online connections, we would like to establish a weekly drive-thru dropoff and pickup time on Mondays from 6:30-8:00 AM and 5:00-7:00 PM. We will keep you updated on this opportunity, as it may be limited in accordance to what we are permitted to do by our state.
6. Throughout the remainder of the school year, we will do our best to continue to recognize our students for their personal achievements. Our goal is to simulate these events and provide recognition through Facebook live. We will keep you updated on these events.
7. Our highest priority during this time is to remain connected with you and to provide the highest quality education possible for our students. Therefore, during our Distance Learning period, our teachers will be available every school day from 8:00-10:00 AM and 3:00-4:00 PM for a personal phone call or a video conference call that can be scheduled through Zoom. Teachers will also be available by phone during other parts of the school day as needed. Additionally, our school offices will be available by phone from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at our Baltimore office (410.687.6844) and our White Marsh office (443.495.3925).
8. As we shift our focus to this Distance Learning program for what may possibly be the remainder of the school year, we are providing a 50% tuition discount to all RBS families. This discount will remain in effect for as long as your student is displaced from the classroom. Our desire is to not only partner with you through these difficult times, but for many years to come. We pray that this tuition discount will be a tremendous help while ensuring that your child is able to maximize his/her education during these months. This discount will be applied immediately to your April statement.
As we move forward, please note a few things that you can be doing at this time:
1. Please make sure your email information is accurate in RenWeb. This will allow us to communicate our Distance Learning information and updates.
2. Please be looking for additional videos with specific instructions for our elementary, middle school, and high school families on or Facebook page and school website homepage.
3. Please feel free to provide some feedback as we continue.
Thank you for being a part of our school family. Our prayer through this time of uncertainty is for each of us to grow stronger in the Lord and stronger as a family. Please know that we are praying for each of you. We look forward to continuing to serve you as we move forward!
DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM DETAILS
Preschool & Elementary
DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM DETAILS
Middle School & High School
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students
Rosedale Baptist School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.